In these uncertain times we wanted to reach out to let you know we are here to offer support and guidance over the next few months. Here’s a document with more detail, explaining how we can help you get through this difficult period: Covid-19: We’re here to help
Health and well-being are the most important things right now and so we have made the decision that where possible, our team will be working remotely. We ask for all enquiries to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will reply to all emails as soon as possible.
We will be continuing to complete accounts, VAT, payroll and tax returns in a timely manner for our existing clients and will remain open and available to help with any enquiries when needed.
If you need anything let us know. Our business depends on businesses like you and we must all pull together during the next few weeks.
Here is a quick action plan to help focus your thoughts:
1. Keep your eye on Government advice: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
2. Your main purpose is to protect the health of yourself, employees and customers and then reduce the risk of the financial impact to your business. So you need to take action now.
3. Hold a meeting with key team members and work through the agenda in Appendix 1.
4. Summarise the actions and allocate responsibility to make them happen.
5. Talk to us – we are all in this together.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.