Careers & Opportunities
We provide financial expertise and support to family and owner managed businesses, and similar organisations, to enable them to effectively manage their business, and achieve their financial dreams. Our vibrant and expert team is growing all the time to ensure we are able to provide such a great service. Could you be our missing member?
A superb opportunity for a highly motivated accountant with a real passion to help owner manager businesses. Our client managers are responsible for the delivery of accounting services to a portfolio of clients, as well as delivering their own expertise to the office’s clients.
Xebra Accounting is a member of Xeinadin Group, one of over 130 offices around the UK and Ireland. Each office focusses on looking after its local clients, with its office administration centralised into area hubs. Xeinadin’s vision is to be the most trusted business advisory and accounting group for owner-managers of small and medium sized enterprises across the UK and Ireland.
The Fareham office is an award-winning practice, with a modern forward thinking and advisory approach. With 14 years using Xero, we believe in using technology to make life as easy as possible for our clients, ensuring they have access to accurate financial data every month. Services are delivered through three teams, compliance services (annual accounts, tax and company secretarial); business support services (bookkeeping, Xero, payroll & financial reporting); and advisory services (management accounts, budgets, forecasts, cashflow management, strategy, tax planning and other targeted projects).
This role has three elements:
- Managing a portfolio of clients, knowing them and their business, agreeing the services we provide and their fees, and communicating with them on a regular basis (most clients have quarterly meetings, and many monthly call calls in-between).
- Heading up the compliance team, responsible for the filing of all compliance work in accordance with our internal as well statutory deadlines.
- Carrying out your expertise – to include compliance work including statutory 8accounts, personal and business tax returns, company secretarial work and reviewing that work from the compliance team.
Additionally, you will have a sound working knowledge of Xero, and join our advisory led training programme to deliver advisory services to clients.
Skills and Experience
- Personally motivated to get work done and provide an excellent service.
- Well organised and able to manage multiple projects.
- An ongoing desire to learn, to think outside the box, and to efficiently conclude work tasks.
- A team player – working with local colleagues and others within the Xeinadin Group.
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening and oral communications.
- Be able to put oneself in client’s position as a strategy to resolve issues.
- Qualified accountant or in the later stages of qualifying, or AAT level 4.
Please submit a copy of your CV and brief cover letter to Lorraine Fletcher at 5a The Gardens, Fareham, PO16 8SS, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone on 023 8000 1313.