Managing your accounts should not be taking up your precious time, which is why we use Xero – Cloud Based Accounting for our clients and why we think you should too. As one of the first Accountancy firms to have adopted Xero, we are able provide you with an online solution for your business, so anything you need is readily available at the click of a button.
But why Xero?
- Helps you manage your business and increase efficiency
- Allows you to access your business finances at any time, from any internet-connected device, which means you can run your business anywhere you are
- Allows you to understand your real time cash position and provides you with daily updates from your bank accounts and credit cards that show up on the Xero dashboard and in reports
- Allows you to collaborate with your accountant, bookkeeper and team, if you need to share access in the areas for them to do their jobs
- Easily create and send invoices, with online payments and invoice reminders to ensure you get paid faster
- Protects your data with multiple layers of security including industry-standard data encryption ad secure data centres. An additional layer of protection is also offered for your Xero account
And that’s only a few reasons why…
Our clients have typically reported a 50% saving in time since using Xero – it’s a no brainer!
If your not sure if Xero is right for you and want to know more, we offer FREE Xero Starter Workshops on a regular basis that give you an insight on how to understand Xero – Cloud Based Accounting.