We would like to welcome you to the Xebra Accounting website.
We believe that this website will provide you with a wide range of content/information. By using our website you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of use that are set out below, please use the links below to read each of our website policies.
Click here to read our Terms of Business.
To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.Collection of Personal Information
When visiting our website, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.Collection of Email Address
When you submit a query using our online form, we must collect your email address in order to send a reply to your question. At Xebra Accounting, we promise never to sell your personal information to any third party, ever.Changes To This Privacy Statement
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
All links made available are provided as a convenience to our users. We do not have control, exercise no responsibility and make no representations regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the content/information found or used on visiting any of third party website.
The provision of a link to a third party website should not be considered as an express or an implied endorsement of any content/information, products/services that may be available to you, or through, the third party. Notices and Disclaimers:
These disclaimers also extend the above rights to our webmasters.
Content of this site is copyrighted. The content/information provided herein is not to be copied or reproduced for any commercial gain.
Should you use the content unauthorised, including uploading any of the pages onto your own website you may infringe copyright, trademark and other laws.
Should you choose to download any of the information appearing on this website for whatever use, you must retain all copyright and any other proprietary information contained herein, whether downloaded or not.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target.
- Links to external sites open in new windows.
- Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx, and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list, separately from the page.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
- Complex images include LONGDESC attributes or inline descriptions to explain the significance of each image to non-visual readers.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- Effort has been taken to maintain high background-foreground contrast at all times.
- All forms follow a logical Tab sequence.
- Labels are associated with fields using HTML label tags.
- This site makes use of scripting for visual effects. However, all content remains fully accessible if scripting is unavailable.
- All pages use structured semantic markup. If you find any accessibility problems with our site, please contact us and we will do our best to fix them.
To the best of our knowledge this site complies with the requirements of the British Disability Discrimination Act (DDA). If you require any assistance in reading or understanding this information please contact us.