Owning a business is stressful, especially if you’re on your own. You may feel isolated and that you must do it all yourself – without the support of someone to bounce your ideas and concerns off.
Whether you need help to review your tax situation, or you need help planning and prioritising the right things for your business so you can stay a step ahead… there are many ways we can help you achieve mind freedom.
Some tips for achieving mind freedom:
1. Make a plan – Set your long-term goals and break them down into short term goals and actions. Make sure you reflect on them weekly and that your daily tasks work toward achieving them.
2. Celebrate your wins – At the end of each week, write down your biggest win of the week. On the days when you’re feeling stressed, look back at your wins for better perspective.
3. Schedule time for yourself in your diary – Whether you like hitting the gym, ocean swimming or daily meditation, clearing your mind with exercise and time out will help you transition from ‘work’ to ‘home’ mode. Prioritising the things that make you happy will also help you be more effective at work.
4. Turn off technology at night – Put aside your phone and have some technology free time before bed. Read a book or listen to a podcast or music. You may need to invest in an old school alarm clock, but leaving your phone out of the bedroom will help you relax and get a better night’s sleep.
5. Set boundaries – Decide the things that matter most to you and prioritise them. You don’t have to be everything to everyone. You don’t have to coach your daughter’s football team and join the school PTA. Only take on commitments that you’ll really enjoy. No is a full sentence. Learn to use it more.
Visit our Services Page to find out more about the services we provide to help with achieving mind, time and financial freedom. There are so many ways we can help, starting with a complimentary meeting to help you establish your personal and business goals.
Give us a call on 023 8000 1313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and to book some time with one of our experienced accountants.